Name names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bill Gates

Is it in order to name "The Knights" (Knights or Bulldog thread) as I can see from respondents that are still replying to my posts even though I'm not viewing them. It might save them the time and the trouble

Edit : This is a message for the Mods. I'm not interested in any other contributions, so keep them to yourself OK?

Last edited:
It would seem no one apart from yourself is bothered one way or the other . To be honest your starting to come across as obsessed by the whole thing
If you want to ignore someone , just do it instead of wanting attention for the fact that your using the ignore function

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

It would seem no one apart from yourself is bothered one way or the other . To be honest your starting to come across as obsessed by the whole thing
If you want to ignore someone , just do it instead of wanting attention for the fact that your using the ignore function
[

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnAS1mQ1b0E

Actually this was a message for the Mods so butt out there's a good chap or you vil also go on the list ^_^

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
No. Go away

Damn, I wasn't on the list.

classic33

Leg End Member
Personal differences - During your interactions with other members you may find you develop strong personal differences. Politics, lifestyle choices, technical expertise, and many other differences are a natural part of being in a large community, but should be dealt with politely and limited to the threads regarding those subjects; they should not develop into continually disagreeable or disruptive behaviour towards each other, and should not impact on the rest of our community. If you don't like someone, put them on ignore. If you refuse to ignore them or continue to engage negatively, you can expect to be moderated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom