National Circuit Race Championship 2010 16-18 July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
craigwend

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Was a very good race with a bunch of four leading for about 20 laps, though on the last lap against the prediction of the MC, the peleton caught up and it looked like Ed Clancy (Motorpoint Marshalls Pasta) took it on the line, wait for official confirmation.

Walked the whole circuit, some great vantage points,

will put pics up in the next few days

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Just got back from marshalling at the road race.

Got driven at by a knobber in a 4x4. He was told the police had closed the road due to a cycle race (after he'd driven past 6 stationary cars - can't wait he's too important/impotent). I stood in front of his monstrosity / little-dick-substitute large 4x4 car and was watching the vehicles go through. I could hear every second word from him was effin jeffin, but I was ignoring him. Then I heard him rev the engine, and then felt him as he drove at me pushing me forward 2-3 feet.

I was livid, I stood in front of the car SCREAMING at him to get the F out and be a 'man', or did he need the 'protection' of his metal box?

I took his number and told him I'd be reporting him.

Just got loads of effin jeffin in return but strangely, for someone so aggressive, he wasn't willing to get out of the car.

After the racers went thorough I returned to my car (after calling him an impotent little dick) and rang the police.

Turns out the number plate has been alterred to look like it's 'private', but after a few mins on the phone they found a local trace and will be paying the bald headed knobber later.

(oh didn't I mention he's bald? ha ha)

OP
OP
craigwend

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Good on you CP, i hope you get some feedback of what happens & he gets a caution (where there any witnesses?)

Hope it did'nt spoil the day for you.

earth

I'm very annoyed that I had to go somewhere with work for the week and missed the whole thing. Including the BigG. Last year I came 1 minute over 4 hours and was hoping to get it this year :/

Top Bottom