National Hill Climb Championships - Sun 28th Oct

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davehateshills

The National Hill Climb Championship will take place on Sunday 28th October at The Rake in Ramsbottom, Lancashire.

I think it would be a good idea to have a CC get together at this event and by all accounts it's a great day out.

Link here

Any takers?

We might come up for a look but it might be too painful to watch because my better half dr_pink would normally be entered in this event but after our recent car crash she has no bike :cry:. Definitely worth watching though, we know many of the riders and we also know that this is a tough test, if you haven't seen one before you might be surprised to see 2 people just beyond the finishing line who are there to catch competitors as they collapse :smile:.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
As I mentioned in another thread, I watched the Nationals there in 1999 and it was a very entertaining spectacle. In an evil way, I especially enjoyed watching the riders on fixed who had overgeared their bikes ... :thumbsup:

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I was thinking about heading out to watch but depends what time my group training ride ends and what state I am in after training.

I'll be around some of the time perhaps, our chuch is right next to the start line so we allow use of the toilets before and after the service.

if anyone is around say hi :smile:

Top Bottom