Nature/wildlife films/TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hopefully this will have enough interest to sustain it's own thread. Maybe ...

Here's my contribution to kick things off. Something that didn't get enough publicity - in my view - is this charming docco (first shown Dec 2020, not sure if it was filmed pre- or during- covid):
https://www.channel4.com/programmes/scotland-my-life-in-the-wild
"
Wildlife cameraman Hamza Yassin captures beautiful footage of incredible animal behaviour on one of the most spectacular locations on the planet - Scotland's Ardnamurchan peninsula
"
... which doesn't even mention Hamza's lovely back-story :smile:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Blimey, am surprised we've not watched this!
At the mo we've been digesting every wildlife prog going particularly Scotland and the West Country - so that's going on the list (btw Ardnamurchan is truly spectacular).
Countryfile, Winterwatch, This farming life, Devon & Cornwall, West country walks with the fragrant JB, Best coastal walks with the Humble, The West country fishing thing, A year in the life of a Mountain, several Scottish progs about the Highlands and Islands on BBC Alba, Stein's Cornwall, one about the West of Ireland wildlife, then bumping into Richard Taylor-Jones out walking his dog...Attenborough barely gets a look in....

sheddy

Legendary Member
Ch4 Secret Safari - from Kenya. Worth a look just to see the work of the rangers who present the show.
Weds nights or 4OD

Top Bottom