nead parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
Come again?

Young Un

Excuse Matts spelling he is dislexic.

What he is trying to say is:
Does anybody have any cyclo-cross parts i can have, as I am making a cyclo-cross bike which I can use for both cross and the road. So I need cyclo-cross parts and some road wheels.

Matt

Young Un

Yello - I am not. Matt is my mate who lives down the road. He is a keen cyclist but his bikes arent helping. The cross races he has done to date he has had to do on a halfords shockwave full suss thing which is slowing him down a lot and so he would like help in sourcing parts for a cyclo-cross bike.

Steve

yello

Fair enough Steve. I apologise to both you and Matt. I hope Matt finds the parts he's looking for.

Sorry no parts Matt. Keep your eye on local paper ads and skips and stuff.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Oh no!!!! Not another chav:ohmy::ohmy: ;)
Sorry, no parts, im a poor student
Edit: You tried asking people in your cycle club, or a local cycle club? I got a front wheel for my fixed from someone in the club. Ask around.

Dave5N

Über Member
Young Un said:
Yello - I am not. Matt is my mate who lives down the road. He is a keen cyclist but his bikes arent helping. The cross races he has done to date he has had to do on a halfords shockwave full suss thing which is slowing him down a lot and so he would like help in sourcing parts for a cyclo-cross bike.

Steve

Where's he raced YU? Haven't noticed any new Matts in local races.

Young Un

He has only raced one - it was the Redditch one at Pitcheroak woods. Think he raced both under 12's and youth for some reason.

Do you come and watch the wmccl?

Steve

Young Un

Good luck for the race this sunday dave!

If you are watching the youth race cheer me on please - I will be near the back on a black mtb with black jersey and shorts (unless someone lends me a redditch jersey)

Steve