Near-miss

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
I like the look of those alarm mines but they don't come with blanks becasue of some royal mail issue - where can you get the bullets and what do I need to ask for?

porteous

Veteran
12 bore blanks

NOT bullets. Just go to your local gun shop and tell them you want some 12 bore blanks. Game keepers use them all the time.

They are classed as pyrotechnics, which is why the PO doesn't handle them. Bags of letters and fireworks are not a good mix.

porteous

Veteran
12 bore blanks

NOT bullets. Just go to your local gun shop and tell them you want some 12 bore blanks. Game keepers use them all the time.

They are classed as pyrotechnics, which is why the PO doesn't handle them. Bags of letters and fireworks are not a good mix.

Davidc

Guru
Those alarm mines look an awesome way of repelling scumbag thieves!

I know from using electronic alarms on my bikes that the loud noise option works - drew blood from one thieving scrote last year, so I should imagine one of those things would send 'em packing!

I wonder if they could be fitted to a car on the drive ..........

Davidc

Guru
Those alarm mines look an awesome way of repelling scumbag thieves!

I know from using electronic alarms on my bikes that the loud noise option works - drew blood from one thieving scrote last year, so I should imagine one of those things would send 'em packing!

I wonder if they could be fitted to a car on the drive ..........

porteous

Veteran
Alarm mines

If anyone tries the alarm mine route , let me know how you get on. I have used them for years and get left very much alone! By the way, Kranks, the makers, also sell warning notices, but I think that just spoils the fun.

Top Bottom