Nearly knocked Cav off his bike last night!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Emerging from a turning near the Lowry hotel in Manchester at about 7.30 pm I was proceding with caution when a black-clad cyclist flashed across in front of me, rather cutting the corner and turning into the Lowry with a sort of "where am I going?" look about him. "THAT'S CAV!" yelled Gti Junior, who has eyes like radar and can spot the cars of people he knows going past on the other side of a dual-carriageway.

The question is: if we had had an unfortunate meeting and Cav had dived over my bonnet, would we have been able to get a photo with him?

You would of probably had your face flashed over the daily papers..
I know he has been riding/training at the MCC

Tin Pot

Guru
Emerging from a turning near the Lowry hotel in Manchester at about 7.30 pm I was proceding with caution when a black-clad cyclist flashed across in front of me, rather cutting the corner and turning into the Lowry with a sort of "where am I going?" look about him. "THAT'S CAV!" yelled Gti Junior, who has eyes like radar and can spot the cars of people he knows going past on the other side of a dual-carriageway.

The question is: if we had had an unfortunate meeting and Cav had dived over my bonnet, would we have been able to get a photo with him?
Pin him under the wheels and snap away, big game hunter style.

I'm not sure my sardonic attitude comes across on tinternet.

Top Bottom