"Nearly New" 2018 Genesis Croix De Fer 30, XS, £640, Bolton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Nowt to do with me, but found this earlier on Bikesoup.

Sadly too small for me (and the XS frame size might be one reason for its price) but looks like a very good buy considering its apparent condition and spec (Reynolds 725 frame, 105 5800 groupset with full hydro disk brakes, £1800rrp when new...) - full spec can be found on Evans site.

1594071-B9615AE9-B772-4C09-BBF1-71E67A7D8C0F.jpg

:smile:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Great bike ^_^

OP
OP
wafter

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Great bike ^_^
Looks that way - although I think it might be a lost cause as the ad was apparently posted a year ago. There seem to be a lot of other live ads that are really old, so I suspect this one's long gone and bikesoup might be a waste of time :sad:

Fiona R

Formerly known as Cranky Knee Girl
Nowt to do with me, but found this earlier on Bikesoup.

Sadly too small for me (and the XS frame size might be one reason for its price) but looks like a very good buy considering its apparent condition and spec (Reynolds 725 frame, 105 5800 groupset with full hydro disk brakes, £1800rrp when new...) - full spec can be found on Evans site.

View attachment 507588

:smile:
Exactly what I was looking for, never see anything in XS normally. I would never buy from an ad like that though, such a vague ad lacking in detail. I'd immediately presume "stolen".

vickster

Legendary Member
Exactly what I was looking for, never see anything in XS normally. I would never buy from an ad like that though, such a vague ad lacking in detail. I'd immediately presume "stolen".
There's a brand new XS on eBay presumably a retailer (the sizing is a bit different tho, the come up big, I'm nearly 5'10 (long legs, shorter reach relatively) and the S would be the one for me)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2018-Gen...539774?hash=item1ce3f48f3e:g:1b0AAOSwKHteRrb6

Top Bottom