new helmet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tinywheels

Über Member
Took delivery of a Fox speedframe pro. Great helmet, feels better than my previous poc one.
Cannot recommend it highly enough.
Also the team at Leisure Lakes Cheltenham, they got it to me in rapid order.

20240309_071015.jpg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
What's the object stuck on top?

OP
OP
tinywheels

tinywheels

Über Member
I also snapped up a handy lezyne 400 rear light to complement my other lights. It looks similar to the 250 or whatever the other one is. I now have a triumvirate of lights to assist in my daily commute.
The top light is the 250,middle 400 and lower a bunch and muller which pumps out a healthy red light on a steady setting.
I like lezyne lights they work in all weather and seem robust.

20240309_163618.jpg

20240309_163641.jpg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
a moon headlight mount, with which I continue to burn the retinas out of all comers.

I think if I were to get my head smashed in by an impact with anything solid, I REALLY wouldn't want that chunk of hard plastic pushed through my skull! More so if it also had a chunky light attached to it......

Much happier with my hair, or a warm fleece hat for protection thank you.

Maybe it's time this thread was moved to the helmet dimension, where it possibly belonged from the beginning?

Drago

Legendary Member
I think if I were to get my head smashed in by an impact with anything solid, I REALLY wouldn't want that chunk of hard plastic pushed through my skull! More so if it also had a chunky light attached to it......

I've told you all many times the story of the guy that suffered such an incident that I gave CPR when Im was in the dibble.

Nice lighting set up @tinywheels As the old ads used to say 'get yourself seen!' Might I suggest get those rears as far apart as possible, helps other road users to judge your speed (or their speed relative to you) by the rate at which they move further apart.

Top Bottom