Nebula

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member

I have to agree with OP, it does have to start from somewhere. Churchill had the same issue but only resolved when Eden took office, by then it was too late. Mind you it was in tabloid form and one had to wait for 2 weeks to start a discussion. Hopefully whoever gets the job at No.10 or is 11 now should address it. Seriously how long can this go on for?

Maybe the French experience can help. And I can't see why the French can claim exclusivity just because its a French word. Though you can't rule it out as they have form when it comes to these sort of claims. Best to give it a ago rather than sit on the one's proverbial hands as Churchill did. Lets be honest the Spitfire and Harrier jump jet was done by our creative minds. These plus the radar and the sonar.

By the way the suggestions of a referendum is a bad idea. Many of us are not educated to that level and it won't be an informed decision. Rather than a referendum, a royal commission of inquiry with a panel of experts to guide the decision that the PM has to make.

Nevertheless OP should be complimented for the succinct post. The dot or the full stop says it all.

Last edited:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
A nebula is a distinct luminescent part of interstellar medium, which can consist of ionized, neutral or molecular hydrogen and also cosmic dust. Nebulae are often star-forming regions, such as in the "Pillars of Creation" in the Eagle Nebula. In these regions, the formations of gas, dust, and other materials "clump" together to form denser regions, which attract further matter, and eventually will become dense enough to form stars. The remaining material is then believed to form planets and other planetary system objects. Most nebulae are of vast size; some are hundreds of light-years in diameter. A nebula that is visible to the human eye from Earth would appear larger, but no brighter, from close by. The Orion Nebula, the brightest nebula in the sky and occupying an area twice the angular diameter of the full Moon, can be viewed with the naked eye but was missed by early astronomers.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
C92C9009-544C-4F41-BAB2-197D77C5EB22.jpeg

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I blame the butterfly 🦋

Top Bottom