Ned

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

I did a 45 minute standing presentation and system demo this morning to around 20 strangers, who I will have to meet again.

Shirt - check
Tie - check
Suit trousers - check
Black shoes - check
Black socks - check
Untuck trousers from socks after earlier bike ride to station - NO CHECK.;)

Realised when I got in the car after the meeting.

What a fud!:ohmy:

No-one said a thing.

Maz

Guru
Hehe - they probably thought it was a Masonic thing...

Just wait until tomorrow. You'll see everyone will be coming into your work with their trousers tucked into their socks in your office. Being the style guru that you are they'll all have thought it is the new craze. By next week it will have spread like wildfire throughout the UK and everyone with style will be doing it. I can then tell my friends I knew the guy who started it. Brill!

OR

You'll arrive at your desk tomorrow with a note attached to your PC with a youtube web address. Upon opening the link you will see a video of your presentation with the youtube title, Spot the cyclist plonker!.

So which is it going to be.....;)

Are you up for Pedal For Scotland? http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=14141

OP
OP
Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse

I suppose it's good (to be encouraged even) if you're eccentric but I fear that I would just have looked like a bozo!

magna - might be doing pfs with the wife, but if I'm not I'll do it with you and Melvil.

Tetedelacourse said:
I suppose it's good (to be encouraged even) if you're eccentric but I fear that I would just have looked like a bozo!

magna - might be doing pfs with the wife, but if I'm not I'll do it with you and Melvil.

You just need to get a spare jersey for the wife! ;)

yenrod

Tetedelacourse said:
I did a 45 minute standing presentation and system demo this morning to around 20 strangers, who I will have to meet again.

Shirt - check
Tie - check
Suit trousers - check
Black shoes - check
Black socks - check
Untuck trousers from socks after earlier bike ride to station - NO CHECK.;)

Realised when I got in the car after the meeting.

What a fud!:laugh:

No-one said a thing.

:ohmy:

:biggrin:

Wolf04

magnatom said:
Your tucking what in? and how should I know if it reaches your hip......(oo-er! ;))
:ohmy::biggrin::tongue:

Top Bottom