Need cycling gloves suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rollinstok

I have a few pairs of Tenn mitts which were bought from Amazon at £7.99 a pair. I cant find fault with them and they have been used and abused.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Altura Classics for me. I've tried loads of different ones, but keep coming back to the Alturas. It's a personal thing though and you have to try before you buy.
I love the look of them but every pair I've owned (3 I think) has either worn thru double quick on the palms or the backs have unravelled. I'm told it is because I washed them too often.

rb58

Enigma
I love the look of them but every pair I've owned (3 I think) has either worn thru double quick on the palms or the backs have unravelled. I'm told it is because I washed them too often.
I get through 2 pairs a year. So they don't last that long, but they're cheap-ish and I find them confortable (and warm in the cold weather, but cool in hot weather).

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I get through 2 pairs a year. So they don't last that long, but they're cheap-ish and I find them confortable (and warm in the cold weather, but cool in hot weather).
They are all those things. I may give them a try again when the sun comes out. So not this year.

Top Bottom