Need help - Trying to decide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oh_Parrothead

I have been researching and looking at bikes for a couple weeks now. I have an old Trek Navigator 200 that I need to replace and I think I have narrowed my choices to a 2018 Fuji Absolute 1.7 and a 2018 Trek FX3. My questions are which one does the community think is the best choice and is there something similar to these bikes that would be a better choice?

I have been researching and looking at bikes for a couple weeks now. I have an old Trek Navigator 200 that I need to replace and I think I have narrowed my choices to a 2018 Fuji Absolute 1.7 and a 2018 Trek FX3. My questions are which one does the community think is the best choice and is there something similar to these bikes that would be a better choice?
The best one is the one that suits you and your needs best :smile: try them out
Personally, I like the Whyte R7 range as flatbars but I doubt you can get them in Ohio

Hybrids tend to be very similar at this price point. If looking at specs The Trek has the advantage of carbon forks over steel on the Fuji always worth having, but apart from that you won't get a fag paper between them apart from some internal cabling on the Fuji.

I am getting ready to buy a new bike and am torn between a Trek FX3 (non disc) and a Fuji Absolute 1.7. Any advice or other ideas?

See my prior reply on your 1st thread :smile: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/need-help-trying-to-decide.236073/

I did not realize that one posted. It told me it was waiting approval. Thank you!

Mod Note:
I am going to merge the two threads :okay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom