Need help which is the best bike to buy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jay8

Hi everybody I need help on which is the best bike to buy, I have £600 and wondered what people's recommendations would be for the money please help?

Howard

The answer to this question is always the one that fits you best that's in your budget.

Failing that, ask youself: 'Do I like the paint?'

Cupra

Theres also the factor of what has the best specs too. But I would take comfort over specs anyway as specs can be changed as parts wear.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
.£600 would get you a reasonable bike but it entirely depends what kind of riding you plan to do. Road? Off road? Bridleway? Commute?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Mebe me being a wally, not looking at the sub-forum... Let's wait and see :whistle:

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Scott Aspect 630 rather took my fancy. Have a friend who just took delivery of one and for an all rounder, its very well spec'd for the price. Hydraulic discs, cracking front forks, Shimano ( my own prference) drive train, nice light frame, all round a very attractive deal. It looks pretty too. :hyper: As to 'whats best', that really is only a question that you have the answer for. 1 mans trash is anothers treasure and all that jazz. Oh, and while I'm on here, does anyone know how long a piece of string is. :blink:

Cupra

Ive just bought this little beauty
http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/p/10594/whyte-kings-cross-cyclocross-road-bike-2013

2 week wait though. No bike till then :sad:
one of the best looking cycle cross bikes out there.

Top Bottom