Need Help with E-Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MILLCX

Hello Guys... New kid on block ... Just bought a cracking 2nd hand e-bike but cant figure out how to trip the mileage or find any user manual for it (See attached Photo)
Hope you can help me to find mode button on a Carrera subway suntour HESC head unit etc
Thanks in advance Guys
Warmest Regards
Chris

Attachments

• UNIT.JPG
    UNIT.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 10
There is a manual for the Subway ebike here;

https://washford.a.bigcontent.io/v1/static/Suntour Canbus OLED 148 Manual

Halfords do update their bikes regularly though so some components will vary. You may find one of the other Carrera ebike manuals more suitable if it has the same electronics as your bike or maybe a manual for the ebike components on the Suntour site.

gbb

Legendary Member
The three buttons on the controller, (Up/Down and the button on the right,) press the button on the right until Trip is displayed, then press the right button and Down button simulaniously, that will reset the trip. (i hope that's right, you do it without thinking but i'm not at my bike right now)

OP
OP
MILLCX

MILLCX

OP
OP
MILLCX

MILLCX

The three buttons on the controller, (Up/Down and the button on the right,) press the button on the right until Trip is displayed, then press the right button and Down button simultaneously, that will reset the trip. (i hope that's right, you do it without thinking but i'm not at my bike right now)
Hi There Buddy... Absolutely Brilliant... Tripped and ready to go... Many Thanks... Warmest Regards Chris

Attachments

• CONTROLS BIKE.jpg
    CONTROLS BIKE.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 10
  • MONITOR BIKE.jpg
    MONITOR BIKE.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 10
Top Bottom