need rid asap different bike stuff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyhunter

specialized s-works shoes only 09 size(9.5uk, 44eur) £50+(standard £4.50 postage)

Deda tt/tri clip on tri bars/arm rests £10+(standard £4.41 postage)

Saddle no idea on the make as name nearly completly woren off so unreadable, though a rail says cromo and theunder side says bassan £3+(standard £1.20 postage)

Seatpost no idea on manufacturer but has a jo or jd imprint on it,diameter is roughly/estimate at 2.7cm but from there is an imprint on it with diameter symbol saying 27 then gap 2,length is roughly/estimate at 24.7cm to rails when rails are eye level £3 +(standard £1.00 postage)

pz stem, center to center length is roughly/estimate 9.7cm £ 3 (standard £1.00 postage)

steat post clamp, no idea on manufacturer, has imprint 32 on it, diamemeter is roughly/estimate with bolt removed 3cm £3+(standard £0.51 postage)
http://img844.imageshack.us/i/photo292y.jpg/http://img545.imageshack.us/i/photo293.jpg/

Any questions, feel free to ask away, also might consider barter to, thanks.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Andy, for somebody in a hurry to sell, you have just created the slowest-loading page in forum history! It choked my broadband connection for over 8 minutes just to load a set of crazily big images!

Honestly, you need to resize them to something sensible (say 800x600 pixels) or you won't have many people sticking around long enough to look at them. Someone on dial-up would take several hours to view your post.

(If you don't have the software on your computer, use a service like shrinkpictures.com)

OP
OP
andyhunter

andyhunter

Andy, for somebody in a hurry to sell, you have just created the slowest-loading page in forum history! It choked my broadband connection for over 8 minutes just to load a set of crazily big images!

Honestly, you need to resize them to something sensible (say 800x600 pixels) or you won't have many people sticking around long enough to look at them. Someone on dial-up would take several hours to view your post.

(If you don't have the software on your computer, use a service like shrinkpictures.com)

uploaded the wrong urls...thanks i shall change now.sorry oops

OP
OP
andyhunter

andyhunter

That's better. I wouldn't normally wait around for 8 minutes to view a post, but I was curious to see how long it would actually take!

I can't afford any new bike bits at the moment though, sorry. ;)

i had to use a diff image host as the one i use was down for maintainance which resulted in me posting the actual picture instead of the resized thumbnail due to the image host having the links in reversed. i wouldnt have known if you had not spotted it. lol massive image does take donkeys,
no probs cheers anyways.

replied to garz, shall notify drsquirrel if garz doesnt go through.

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
I'll have the seatpost, if you PM me how you want paid I'll get it done for you. Kev

Garz

Squat Member
Payment made this morning for the bars.

I PM'ed you for where to post please, ta

Gareth

Top Bottom