Nepal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
kingrollo

kingrollo

Guru
If he just wants to go trekking, far cheaper to do it as a holiday in its own right. What’s his reason for doing it for this charity ?

its through uni - so he will be with some mates. Im very keen for him to go , and whilst I am not a rich bloke I am happy to pay. Hes a good organiser - but a bit like the accommodation all the others leave it to him - he got all the grief when the others were behind with rent etc, etc, all typical uni stuff and part of the uni experience.

Adam4868

Guru
its through uni - so he will be with some mates. Im very keen for him to go , and whilst I am not a rich bloke I am happy to pay. Hes a good organiser - but a bit like the accommodation all the others leave it to him - he got all the grief when the others were behind with rent etc, etc, all typical uni stuff and part of the uni experience.
Not that I've any helpful advice for you sorry,but it's a trip of a lifetime.Fantastic country and people.Went a few times in my younger days.Your son will have a ball !

tomshooter

It's worth checking with the insurers about altitude. Many travel insurance policies are only valid up to a certain altitude so, depending upon where your son will be trekking, he may be exceeding this.
Nepal is an excellent place to travel, plenty of accommodation, very safe, people are amazing and the scenery is outstanding.

Nepal is an excellent place to travel, plenty of accommodation, very safe, people are amazing and the scenery is outstanding.
Bit late to the party but I agree with this. We were there in 2018 never felt less than safe. Lovely people and places to stay. This sign we saw suggests he should behave himself :laugh:

Top Bottom