Nespresso Pods

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
Just picked up up a Lattisimo Touch for much cheapness for my office - any recommendations as to the best pods/compatible pods/online companies selling good coffee in pods??

You people drink a lot of coffee, hit me up with your knowledge!

(I am aware I could invest £10,000 in a machine that produces a small cup of coffee more potent than heroin, but for now I’m going with a Nespresso^_^)

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I've used The Coffee Pod for some ESE thingies, recently.
Could be worth checking them out for a looksee.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I am no expert but do you mean Tassimo ??
If so, to my knowledge there are no compatible pods. The machine reads a bar code which tells how much water etc it needs.
I google Lassimo but cant find a reference to it.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
I am no expert but do you mean Tassimo ??
If so, to my knowledge there are no compatible pods. The machine reads a bar code which tells how much water etc it needs.
I google Lassimo but cant find a reference to it.

Tassimo is a coffee machine made by Bosch.

Nespresso is made by Delonghi and the Lattisima is one of their drink types.

The pods for one do not work in the other.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I'm not really into these machines but I think I'm right in saying that the pods are unique to the Lattisimo machine so looks like your stuck with buying the pods from Nestlé. Could be why the machine was cheap?
Think ink jet printer cartridges!

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You should be able to get re-useable pods - I have some for my Dolce Gusto machine and they work well. I still use normal pods as well.

Proto

Legendary Member
Don’t think you can recycle Nespresso pods. Combination of metal and plastic or something, dunno tbh. But fairly sure that even if Nesprsso take them back, they just incinerate them.
We stopped using Nespresso a few years ago, seemed so wasteful, bought ourselves a Sage Barista and it’s been fantastic. Couldn’t live without it.

Top Bottom