Netflix Movie Recommendations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hostiles.
Just WOW! Brilliant movie.
I don't fancy that tonight but I've added it to my list!

Stephenite

Membå
The available films differ from country to country but I'll offer up - Florence Foster Jenkins. Stars Meryl Streep and Hugh Grant.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I recently watched "The Laundromat" and enjoyed it so much I'll be showing it to our film club at the end of the month. It's our turn to host and choose.

Others I've enjoyed recently are:

The Rolling Thunder Revue - being a Bob Dylan geek helps!
Mars - series
The Vietnam War - series
Godless
Another Life
The Silence
Annilihation

There are plenty of others but the above spring to mind or I've watched recently. I'm a huge BBC supporter but find less and less I want to watch on these channels. Netflix on the other hand seems to be offering more and more good stuff. I get the weekly recommendations email and add anything of possible interest to "My List" in Netflix for possible future viewing. Works well for me.

Because of the Netflix email I now take more notice, well actually read(!), the weekly BBC email. I'm starting to discover more BBC stuff that I'd otherwise have missed.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
3 days to kill with Kevin Kostner. Excellent film about a CIA agent who is dying. Quite a few funny bits. Probably one of his best films to be honest.:okay:

6 days was good about the irainian embassy siege... however being a car reg geek it took me a nano second to spot Katie Adies reg was impossible... set in April 1980 driving a suffix w reg released in august of 1980..

postman

Legendary Member
Have i mentioned The two Popes.

Top Bottom