Netflix

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

For less than for what we use to pay to rent a couple of dvd's, , I think it is excellent value.
Give me £6 a month and I will send you The killinng 123 US,the bridge US , breaking bad full series , Sopranos full series , the wire full series , Netflix FFs :smile:

The Jogger

Legendary Member
[quoteEddy, posss840704, member: 6179"]Give me £6 a month and I will send you The killinng 123 US,the bridge US , breaking bad full series , Sopranos full series , the wire full series , Netflix FFs :smile:[/quote]
FFs I got Full F series what is the middle F :whistle::whistle:

U

User6179

[quoteEddy, posss840704, member: 6179"]Give me £6 a month and I will send you The killinng 123 US,the bridge US , breaking bad full series , Sopranos full series , the wire full series , Netflix FFs :smile:
FFs I got Full F series what is the middle F :whistle::whistle:[/quote]
FANNY!!!

For less than for what we use to pay to rent a couple of dvd's, , I think it is excellent value.

Or even a couple of VHS / Betamax tapes for those of us old enough to remember them.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Thought Netflix was ok, however downside is we watch it on the main TV which is means I watch through the Xbox which requires another fee. My next TV will be a smart TV for sure. I subscribed to watch the TV series on it more than anything, the films are old though which didn`t surprise me. On the whole TV in general is pants, this has to be the the worst Christmas TV viewing ever.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Was that like a dvd but the size of a record?

philipsv2000.jpg

Attachments

• philipsv2000.jpg
    philipsv2000.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 7