NEW 105 Shimano

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
No mate, overdue pregnant wife sitting

potsy said:
Not at the match Ian?

Young Un

MadoneRider1991 said:
yes but for people who dont work at bike shops 105 is cheaper :smile:

just admit it you lost young un!!! :tongue:

But the thing is it's just Ribble that sells it that cheap, I was talking about retail as that's what you deal with in a proper bike shop, not some stupid online retailer who try and rip shops off so they make bigger profits. Ribble = rubbish.

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Young Un said:
But the thing is it's just Ribble that sells it that cheap, I was talking about retail as that's what you deal with in a proper bike shop, not some stupid online retailer who try and rip shops off so they make bigger profits. Ribble = rubbish.

so why did you post up two ONLINE retailers websites then Young Un lol

in the shops 105 is cheaper than rival

Young Un

MadoneRider1991 said:
so why did you post up two ONLINE retailers websites then Young Un lol

in the shops 105 is cheaper than rival

Parkers give you the retails, and have both Sram and Shitmano, that's why Joe. And in shops, they are the same price! Trust me!

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Young Un said:
Parkers give you the retails, and have both Sram and Shitmano, that's why Joe. And in shops, they are the same price! Trust me!

dude you can get 105 in cycle shops for well less than £600 i know i dont work at dorch cycles anymore but we can still get all of shimanos stuff at halfords and i know the prices for it

Young Un

MadoneRider1991 said:
dude you can get 105 in cycle shops for well less than £600 i know i dont work at dorch cycles anymore but we can still get all of shimanos stuff at halfords and i know the prices for it

You can also get Sram for lots less as well!

MadoneRider1991

Über Member

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
Young Un said:
Just because you know I'm right :smile:

but your just not lol sram is more expensive :tongue: that was the argument and you have failed my friend lol

how is your bike running anyway (being serious for a second)

Top Bottom