New ABBA tunes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't know who the production company were, but ILM they ain't.
Shows how much I know. Apparently ILM they are.
CGI Peter Cushing and CGI Carrie Fisher were warnings and we didn't use them as an opportunity to take them out before they cracked open the seal and let the demons of CGI ABBA out.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
I steugggled to sleep last night,mold knee injury decided to ache, so i quietly 3pit News 24 on the bedroom tv. The Beeb has been running what are effectively adverts for abba all night.

Last edited:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
The only thing I an say about ABBA is...

I don't believe people who don't like ABBA.
Yep, I think you have to be right. I've never bought an album, deliberately watched them etc. but can't help but enjoy a song when I hear it. They are?/were brilliant.

I'm not sure about the CGI thing, from the little I've seen it looks as though it is CGI. Sounds daft but hope people get what I mean.

A round of applause from me on ticket prices. £21 is very, very fair. I'm sure many millions would pay £50-100 but at £21 it's open to everyone.

I did like the comment from one of the men "The best thing about being in Abba?" "Not having to worry about money." Very refreshing.

Drago

Legendary Member
So not the music, not being a musician, not the camaraderie, but ABBA earning him so much money he doesn't have to worry about it? Fair play for being very honest. I think the only other person that honest was Richard Burton, who would happily claim he only did it for the flash cars and posh restaurants.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I listened to the new song and it brought a tear to my eye. It is like unearthing a book from a favourite author. A book you never knew existed

One more ABBA album will last me to the end of my days

Im not a big ABBA fan. But I do not know another band, where you can sing along to every song

They created music that is timeless. If they created an app, that created perfect songs. Then ABBAS songs would probably come out of it. Agnetha has made some good albums since ABBA split.

Their songs are simple, memorable and they can sing.

This new concept is so ABBA. Simple idea but ambitious Not bad for a band who wrote a lot of their hits in a garden shed

Last edited:
OP
OP
Grant Fondo
I always thought they had what the beatles had, with a narrower repertoire. Great song writing and terrific arrangements. The girls harmonizing doesn't get much better does it?

Top Bottom