New addition to the Crackle family.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not quite sure what he is, we've never had one before. I've enclosed some pics to help you identify it. It's definitely not a chicken or a cat.

asleep
IMG_3641.JPG

Carrying summat.
IMG_3647.JPG

Whatever it is, it's currently asleep under my desk, layed across my feet, and chair. What are you supposed to do with them?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
have you got a local korean restaurant?

domtyler

Über Member
Cut off the tail and head, remove the skin and guts. Roast for approximately two hours in a hot oven and then serve with hot buttered toast.

gbb

Legendary Member
Get a poopscoop ready..that's what you do :biggrin:
Give him plenty of toys, or start ordering new chairs and walls right now !!!!
Be very thankful you got a black one...my yellow lab sheds hair ALL YEAR...non stop. You REALLY have to see it to believe it :smile: Blacks dont shed much at all.

He's lovely BTW :sad:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

domtyler said:
Has he tried to hump your leg yet? :biggrin:

Not yet, but it must be instinctive as he tried to hump one of his toys.

Darn thing just follows you round everywhere and tries to sit on your feet whenever you stand still. I've nearly come a cropper several times now.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

gbb said:
Get a poopscoop ready..that's what you do :biggrin:
Give him plenty of toys, or start ordering new chairs and walls right now !!!!
Be very thankful you got a black one...my yellow lab sheds hair ALL YEAR...non stop. You REALLY have to see it to believe it :smile: Blacks dont shed much at all.

He's lovely BTW :sad:

Yep! Eat, sleep, pee, follow, poo, sleep, eat, follow, follow, pee, poo, chew, look cute, pee, follow, sleep, pee, poo, follow, play, pee........... etc... Cats were never such hard work.

No, chose black deliberately, though he'll still need a brush regulalry.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Crackle said:
Eat, sleep, pee, follow, poo, sleep, eat, follow, follow, pee, poo, chew, pee, follow, sleep, pee, poo, follow, play, pee........... etc....

Crackle, have you been reading my diary again?!

Congrats on the new addition BTW! I miss having a dog:sad:, besides my MTB.

Top Bottom