New addition to the Crackle family.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
That, dear boy is clearly a recycling machine designed solely to recycle your entire house and contents into fresh vegetable growth by taking in the raw material under the two beady objects at the front and depositing the output from under that waggling hairy thing at the rear port onto the ground, grass, floor tiles, shoes etc. Oft times there may also be excreted particularly obnoxious gases from the same orifice.

This model works quite well, but does have a tendency to lose its finish to what may remain of your carpets and furniture. It appears to be a two-speed version (stop and flat-out) and is fitted with very poor brakes.

Oh, and from the look of the second picture, the handlebars need adjusting.

bobg

Über Member
Gerry Attrick said:

Took me a few seconds but :sad::biggrin::biggrin:

Plax

Guru
Too cute! Don't worry about the lack of meat at the moment. You wait until he's a bit older. I "baby sat" a friends black lab when they went on holiday a while back. Talk about fat! :sad:

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Yellows stupid
Blacks intelligent
Chocolates completely insane.

Looks like you got the best.
One thing with labs, you'll not need to put food scraps in the bin, they're definitely canine recycling units.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Gerry Attrick said:
That, dear boy is clearly a recycling machine designed solely to recycle your entire house and contents into fresh vegetable growth by taking in the raw material under the two beady objects at the front and depositing the output from under that waggling hairy thing at the rear port onto the ground, grass, floor tiles, shoes etc. Oft times there may also be excreted particularly obnoxious gases from the same orifice.

This model works quite well, but does have a tendency to lose its finish to what may remain of your carpets and furniture. It appears to be a two-speed version (stop and flat-out) and is fitted with very poor brakes.

:sad:

It's currently flat out in the other sense.

It seems the most popular are golden females, if we'd wanted one of them, we'd have to wait another 12 months.

We do intend to try and keep him to a strict eating regime, I know from seeing others just how much they can eat if you let them.

Plax

Guru
Crackle said:
:sad:
We do intend to try and keep him to a strict eating regime, I know from seeing others just how much they can eat if you let them.

And even if you don't let them. Our friends lab had managed to work out how to open the kitchen draw where the dog food was. He'd eaten the entire contents by the time they'd got home from work (mixer, biscuits and dog food was that roll stuff, so no tins) and apparently looked like he was about to explode. He'd eaten so much he'd made himself poorly.
Needless to say they invested in child locks!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

yoyo said:
He's gorgeous! May you have many happy years with him.

Thanks Yoyo, he's the first dog we've had as a family. Choice between lab, pointer or spaniel and we chose lab. Sorry to hear about your own dog's poor health on the other thread.

buggi

Bird Saviour
you might come home to find loo roll all round your house :angry: (or is that just the yellow puppies?)

ps. i've waited all day to come home and look at the photo's of your "weird" pet (work's internet won't show them).

he's not very weird after all

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
gbb said:
Be very thankful you got a black one...my yellow lab sheds hair ALL YEAR...non stop. You REALLY have to see it to believe it :angry: Blacks dont shed much at all.

He's lovely BTW :smile:

I've got some carpets that'll prove you're wrong on that!:biggrin:

Lovely looking dog. How old is he?
Once they're past about a year they don't chew stuff so much. Till then, remove any items that won't be enhanced by teethmarks - luggage, ski boots, furniture, new passports arriving in post... [/voice of experience]

Renard

TheDoctor said:
I've got some carpets that'll prove you're wrong on that!:angry:

Lovely looking dog. How old is he?
Once they're past about a year they don't chew stuff so much. Till then, remove any items that won't be enhanced by teethmarks - luggage, ski boots, furniture, new passports arriving in post... [/voice of experience]

My in law's dog has been operated on three times to remove things it shouldn't have eaten, a rubber ball, wood and leather, so be careful!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Renard said:
My in law's dog has been operated on three times to remove things it shouldn't have eaten, a rubber ball, wood and leather, so be careful!

:angry: 3 times! Everything goes in his mouth though, don't know how many small stones I've taken off him today.

He's 10 weeks old now Doc.

Edit: Not weird compared to two ferrets Buggi, I'll give you that.

Top Bottom