New Addition........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex H

Legendary Member
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Just waiting for the rain to go away :sad::sad: Forecast says Sunday :cry:

P6140235.jpg

rugby bloke

Veteran
Bl00dy frustrating the weather this week, I bet its going to be a long wait till Sunday. Enjoy the bike, it looks great. Never ridden this type, how do you get used to balancing it ?

OP
OP
Alex H

Alex H

Legendary Member
Bl00dy frustrating the weather this week, I bet its going to be a long wait till Sunday. Enjoy the bike, it looks great. Never ridden this type, how do you get used to balancing it ?

Balancing is as easy as a regular tandem :smile: - the only difficulty is the front wheel is not under the handlebars, so takes a while to get used to. I can ride this bike without a passenger, unlike a 'normal' tandem which tends to skid about with no-one on the back.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
HUGE respect to Team Garwood. What a guy he is.

Ive had a few Hase tandems come past the house over the years. They are popular in Holland an the Dutch like cycling holidays in Denmark. I would love to have one.

OP
OP
Alex H

Alex H

Legendary Member
Me too, just managed to find a used one and picked it up 10 days ago.
I notice you have bottles on the Captains handle bars, how are they carried / fitted?
View attachment 135513

That's from the TandemClub advert? :okay:

We use these to fix the bottles to the uprights of the stoker's seat back (putting them on the handlebars is probably not a good idea :laugh:)

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/300-universal-cycling-bottle-cage-mount-black-id_8339445.html

big_cb7cbfd4059a49de9ce4796087614243.jpg
http://www.decathlon.co.uk/300-universal-cycling-bottle-cage-mount-black-id_8339445.html

BambiLegs

Yes it is :-) well spotted.

Thank you, and I did puzzle about where they were mounted, I could see them hitting the seat back if they were on the handlebars

Thanks again
Chris

Top Bottom