New additions to the family - Warning feline pic heavy!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
After our last cat passed away after 18 years (that's her in my avatar), we've finally decided to get some new moggy's!!
They are just 4 weeks old and so we can't take delivery until the start of September. They are beautiful and really playful even at such a young age. August is going to be a long month!
siamesevisit13thjuly1_zps652cf5d7.jpg

siamesevisit13thjuly6_zps0d31ff4c.jpg

2b559e88-b7f8-4952-8df9-995298750438_zps98681e14.jpg

siamesevisit13thjuly3_zps7f718d09.jpg

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Between your kittehs and @Gromit's, my :wub:ometer is in danger of exploding.

OP
OP
jazzkat

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
Very :wub:
Are they going to be very talkative when they are bigger? The last pair of Siamese cats I knew never stopped talking and chatting to anyone who would listen.

Hopefully.
We had a seal point siamese years ago. We enjoyed his company so much that we've gone and got a pair! They do like company so two together seems to be a good idea.
Both Mum and Dad cats have got great temperaments, very friendly and chatty. Mum was very happy to let us maul her kitty's, as long as she got her ears tickled too.

:wub::wub:

Judderz

The Gf breeds Ragdoll cats, her litter of 4 kittens are 9 weeks old tomorrow and ready for leaving, 2 have gone already, but watching them grow up from tiny things to nearly full grown in such a short space of time, and watching them progress quickly (even litter trained), is nothing short of amazing.

OP
OP
jazzkat

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
The Gf breeds Ragdoll cats, her litter of 4 kittens are 9 weeks old tomorrow and ready for leaving, 2 have gone already, but watching them grow up from tiny things to nearly full grown in such a short space of time, and watching them progress quickly (even litter trained), is nothing short of amazing.

It's a shame we'll miss seeing this. We struggled to find a good breeder in the N.W. and the one we found is nearly two hours drive away. The breeder said she'll send us photos as they grow so it'll be nice to see.

Sara_H

Guru
Awwww.......kittens!

My beautiful old cat died almost a year ago aged 19. Unfortunately one of my stepsons developed an allergy to cats a couple of years ago, so we can't have any more, but your photo's make me kitten broody!

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
We only had to wait about 3-4 days between viewing our kitty and taking her home, we were meant to take her on the day if we wanted but she had the sniffles so the breeder delayed to make sure it did not develop into anything worse, that was a very long 3-4 days and I think I spent that whole time buying cat stuff and cat proofing the flat, I couldn't wait a month :smile:

My OH is allergic to cats n dogs, but he knows that if it came down to it, the cats would come first and he would be at the top of the 'leaving' list :biggrin:.
Anyway, he develops a tolerance to our cats (most of the time). Plus he loves cats too which is a help.

Top Bottom