New arrival: Peugeot Premiere P10NW

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
A clubmate advertised this Peugeot on FB this morning - 15 minutes later and it's in my house for £20 ^_^ . It's a Premiere with HLE tubing and looks OK, with a spare pair of Spesh wheels as well that will suit my Allez project just fine :smile: . White pearl paint and 12 speed. Little used with few marks on.

No better photos yet and I'm not recovered enough to have a proper look at it. That'll have to wait and for now it's going into storage.

22050152_10210155356069067_1552153520177062447_n.jpg

22050089_10210155356309073_1958283177372195850_n.jpg

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@DCLane looks another decent size frame , i had a Pug Ranger given to me over the weekend which does not look so clean as this one

I have one of those in the speckled grey finish. It's not top end but it's a pretty decent do it all.

I put some cx tyres on it and used it on a bumpy canal tow path ride and it handled that with no problems

Enjoy

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Bargain. I've just started looking for a pug for someone about 5'4" and an HLE one I spotted on the dark side of the moon London went for nearly £100 and it wasn't even one of the popular paint jobs like that.

Is that a back Never Ready lurking there? Terrible things but probably worth £10 on its own, if it works, or rather works as much as it ever did.

PHL67

Veteran
IMG_2642.JPG
A clubmate advertised this Peugeot on FB this morning - 15 minutes later and it's in my house for £20 ^_^ . It's a Premiere with HLE tubing and looks OK, with a spare pair of Spesh wheels as well that will suit my Allez project just fine :smile: . White pearl paint and 12 speed. Little used with few marks on.

No better photos yet and I'm not recovered enough to have a proper look at it. That'll have to wait and for now it's going into storage.

View attachment 376583

View attachment 376584
Nice bike. I am in process of building my P10s Super Competition. Nice to ride.

Colin_P

Guru
Bargain. I've just started looking for a pug for someone about 5'4" and an HLE one I spotted on the dark side of the moon London went for nearly £100 and it wasn't even one of the popular paint jobs like that.

Is that a back Never Ready lurking there? Terrible things but probably worth £10 on its own, if it works, or rather works as much as it ever did.

Funny you should mention that...

I've just splashed out about £10 on an LED bulb for a pair of them I've got. They are nice and bright now although not as good as modern stuff, but.... those huge 'D' cell batteries should last the whole winter !

.... going on an old Pug racer to boot !

Top Bottom