New bike for spring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
The parlane is a completely different bike to the other two. A cross between a synapse and gravel.

The Focus version to the Supersix and Tarmac is the Izalco Max the disc version on launch got rave reviews.

I have a 2015 Supersix Evo SRAM red it's a lovely bike. Pretty light comfortable but it won't take mudguards and mine 23mm tyres only the latter they changed on new models.

Depends if you are after a flat out racer or a bit more comfort and adaptability really.

Andrew_P

This is from memory the 105 Shpersix is a different frame to the higher up models. I think it has external barake cables that are under the top tube. Plus I think it's nowhere near as light as the higher up models.

I think the parlane is great value eTap alone is worth £1200 cheap wheels.

Andrew_P

Lol me too...

The colour was not the main thing aggin me it was the miss match of bike types that was against the grain

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)

bpsmith

Veteran
Thanks. What do you think about the colour?

Maybe @bpsmith or @Lozz360 can advise?
I was just reading the initial post and thinking that these are very out of character for you, before scrolling down. :smile:

As you have seen, I am on s bargain hunt at present and the Paralane keeps coming up when I search. I can’t quite get my head around what it’s meant to be, but it does look really nice and spec is amazing. I really do fancy eTap tbh.

With respect to the colour schemes, I like them all. Very subtle branding, with the gloss decals, but enough to not be totally stealth.

They would all be set off lovely with a pair of Gumwall Corsa G+. :smile:

Andrew_P

The parlane gets discounted by me because above not liking a all black finish I really hate sloping top tubes

Top Bottom