new bike new seatpost funny shape

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kedab

Veteran
morning CC'ers!

as i've been telling anyone who might be in earshot, i picked up my new bike this week. went out on it early evening and it was only when i was getting set and thinking about sticking my lights on it, just in case i played out til late, that the shape of the seatpost occurred to me..it's an aero' post and my rear light (the little exposure one, can't remember the name), seems to be designed for standard posts only...i could perhaps put some non-marking car-clay around it so that it molds to the post and doesn't move about/scratch the bike/blind the hedgehogs in the hedges, but i wondered if there was a better alternative - perferably one that doesn't involve me buying a new set of lights!

cheers as always CC'ers :thumbsup:

Night Train

Maker of Things
.i could perhaps put some non-marking car-clay around it so that it molds to the post and doesn't move about/scratch the bike/blind the hedgehogs in the hedges, but i wondered if there was a better alternative - perferably one that doesn't involve me buying a new set of lights!

cheers as always CC'ers :thumbsup:
Sugru!
:thumbsup:

OP
OP
kedab

kedab

Veteran
cheers night train, it seemed like a bit of a bodge-job to me but the more i think about it, the more it seems like the right idea :highfive:

Top Bottom