New bike shopping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Curlybars1972

I'm shopping tomorrow to replace my crushed Btwin flat bar. Top of my list is the Voodoo Cycle cross model. Looks a lot of bike for the price. Any thoughts?

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Cube also do a lot of bike for the price. Same but different: When looking for a hardtail, I almost went for a Voodoo, but finally bought a Cube Acid. Check out Tredz.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
If it’s going to be a commuter I can’t see the reason for a CX. I should have a look at the used market, it’s current awash with bikes many bought on a whim and hardly used. Many people are cash strapped after Christmas so many bargains to be had, you might even find some CXs.

vickster

Legendary Member
If it’s going to be a commuter I can’t see the reason for a CX. I should have a look at the used market, it’s current awash with bikes many bought on a whim and hardly used. Many people are cash strapped after Christmas so many bargains to be had, you might even find some CXs.
Why not? My current commuter is a CX bike albeit with slimmer slicker tyres. I didn't like the CX ones on the road. It's perfect with rack and full mudguards

OP
OP
Curlybars1972

Curlybars1972

I've been scouring the ads, but as I'm 6'4", I seem to have no luck in the 2nd hand market.

Top Bottom