New bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

doog

5 - 'FIVE' !!

Very understanding missus or no missus that.

Wish I could 'get away with it'.

Confused missus more like.....MTB, touring bike, CX bike and two roadies....to be fair I spread them around a bit, between the shed and the garage.. ones on a turbo. As long as they dont get in the way of the washing machine she doesnt care :whistle:.

mip

I have just purchased a 2014 Focus Cayo Evo 3.0, full carbon frame with Partial Ultegra group set for £1495, I love it
Where did you pick this up for £1495? It'ss £1599 everywhere I've looked.

Cheers,

M.

Adam1965

Hi Mip, got the Focus from Peakcycle Sports in Macclesfield, list price was as you say £1599, they did me a deal for £1495, I originally went in to look at a Wilier but then they showed me the Focus and that as they say was that

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
There are bargains out there . Just picked up a Cannondale Supersix (full carbon)Tiagra for £900...ex display model . Ive a CAAD10 105 and struggle to tell the distance between Tiagra and 105 so pulled the trigger when it appeared on ebay.

Bike count is now up to 5 ...oops

That's way too many bikes! Think perhaps you should sell me that Caad 10!

There are bargains out there for sure. Late last year I picked up a brand new 2013 Cube Agree GTC Agree SLT for 1070 quid. Full Ultegra and carbon frame and forks. This bike was retailing earlier in 2013 for 2099 quid. Look at last years models and you are more likely to get a bargain. I recommend Cube bikes BTW:smile:

Top Bottom