"New bikes" game?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

It is good to see, we do similar on Christmas morning.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I saw a small boy ride his new bike straight out of a side street across a (usually) busier road without looking on one Christmas morning. On any other day he probably wouldn't have got away with it ... There wasn't much traffic about at the time but I did see a couple of cars go past that junction a few minutes later.

I could understand his excitement, but not the lack of parental supervision.

dim

Of course. Saw an obvious Christmas bike yesterday being ridden by a grinning child 400m away from the Decathlon store it was purchased from.

LOL

I saw several young children on brand new bikes today on the cyclepaths. I'm talking about kids of 4-5 years old, cycling with their mom and dad (who also have new bikes) ....

And some were on the Guided bus cycle path than links Milton Cambridge to St Ives ... long stretches between each town. That is good, however, all the people that I saw were cycling with the wind blowing them from the back (winds were brutal today-31km/hr)

I was headed in the opposite direction into the wind, and I was struggling. I doubt that many of those young children cycled back .... Mom and Dad would have had to carry those bikes home

keithmac

Guru
I saw a few young cyclists out on the footpaths (all supervised).

On my way home I saw a lad 12 ish on a new mountain bike, he actually stuck his arm out to indicate turning left, very rare sight nowadays!.

Few years ago, we were out visiting on the Bromptons

Small child on cycle track - spanking new bike

Looked at us, looked back at his bike, and turned to parents...

"Look they have smaller wheels than mine!"

Top Bottom