New Browser Neeva with no tracking like Google

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've been using the newish Neeva browser, seems ok, there's no tracking like the Google spying browser.

https://neeva.com/

More info:Neeva Europe Launch

I've got it for Android, seems OK. Will try it on laptop when available. I imagine if it gets a decent customer base Google will buy it...

OP
OP
GuyBoden

GuyBoden

Guru
Pay for a search engine?! That still tracks you! Madness.
Would prefer to stick with duckduckgo for a non-tracking search engine.

Neeva is free to use, I'm using it as a free search engine and no account is needed.

Yes, previously I used DuckDuckGo and Google.

berlinonaut

Veteran
Neeva is free to use, I'm using it as a free search engine and no account is needed.

Yes, previously I used DuckDuckGo and Google.

Worth mentioning that DuckDuckGo is using Bing in the background as far as I know (which delivers different search results than google does) and that there are other players in the market as well. I.e. Ecosia is in my eyes a very good alternative: Using Googles search engine in the background (again as far as I know), but very privacy oriented (not collecting, using or selling personal data) and further more using all of their profits to fund tree planting projects (and being very transparent with their finances, too). It is a relative small company from Berlin and they exist for many years already. I've visited them a couple of years ago and they really take their mission serious - no greenwashing.
Effectively no downside in comparison to using Google directly but benefits, for the user as well as for the planet.

Top Bottom