New build

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Here are the pictures of my "new" commuter bike created from the frame kindly supplied by I Like Skol. Basically a 1991 British Eagle MTB with a pair of old Mavic rims with sliks and the running gear off my 2006 Spec Rockhopper.Add to the mix a set of modified mudguards and rear pannier and I now have a hard commuter bike capable of handling the rubbish roads around here !
MTBbuild002_zpsd10c221b.jpg

MTBbuild003_zps24fd8f78.jpg

MTBbuild004_zpsc50d857f.jpg

MTBbuild009_zps2a77234e.jpg

MTBbuild059_zpsd54443bb.jpg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
It does look good Skud :becool:

Just need to shorten the cable outer leading to the noodle for the rear brakes. Can I be the first to ask why that car (I use the term loosely) is displaying 2 different registration marks?

Great looking build there and... in relation to the following.....

Just need to shorten the cable outer leading to the noodle for the rear brakes. Can I be the first to ask why that car (I use the term loosely) is displaying 2 different registration marks?

My guess is a spare bumper being stored underneath?

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover

Cheers buddy,really nice bike which is capable for the rough stuff we call roads ! I just swapped stuff of the Rockhopper so tweaks and adjustments will be carried out once it is ridden more including cutting outer cables stuff :whistle:

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Glad to hear you will sort out that monstrous brake cable. I thought I might have to come and reclaim/rescue the poor thing...
Don't you worry your little cotton socks,it's not a certain cat you are dealing with you know :whistle:

Top Bottom