New (But Awkward) FaceBook Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
On the photos there is a small pencil on the top right click on it, at the bottom of list moved to another album

Thankyou, but I ought to have worded it better

From timeline (main page)

Oddly I can see a timeline album, if I use phone, but can't move to another album
Can't see timeline album on laptop

EDIT...............

Just checked, out of curiosity, & I can see it on this new layout
Still not a fan of it!:cursing:

Thankyou anyway!!:okay:

Last edited:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Can't cope with new technology... find change difficult to adjust to... need help doing new things...

Welcome to 'MyWorld', won't you come on in... made with you in mind! [terms and conditions apply].

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
No one has said they don't have a t.v. yet.

postman

Legendary Member
It's grey,fresh and a bit wet here in Newbiggin.So our day out has been cancelled.We were going to Seahouses.Four of us are now sat playing on our gadgets not one of us is speaking.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It's grey,fresh and a bit wet here in Newbiggin.So our day out has been cancelled.We were going to Seahouses.Four of us are now sat playing on our gadgets not one of us is speaking.
if it clears up, Postie, have a drive up to Druridge Bay and a walk along the beach. One of my favourite places in the world. Seahouses (in my opinion) is a bit "meh", but good for fish 'n' chips and boat trips to the Farnes. Bamburgh, just a wee bit further north, is much nicer :-)

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Starting from Craster walk up to Embleton Beach past Dunstanburgh Castle, and back Postie - blows any cobwebs away too, and you can have a lovely hot kipper sandwich at the van next tyo the Visitor Centre [that'll be closed but the toilets will be open!]

Top Bottom