New camera time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
semislickstick said:
2. Are you turning it off with the switch while the green light is flashing? Use the top button, it'll go to the blue light.

sorry just remembered this.

No, If any lights are on at all....I always use the top button as the manual tells you not to power off in mid record as the file is lost.

To be honest tho, I generally never "power off" (when any lights are on), by the time I get home it's always dead (so no lights) and I only poer off (as described above) when i notice its dead enroute.

I find myself checking the camera more than checking over my shoulder right now...not good

I did notice that on one of my cards if I don't fully format it, just delete files in the menu that space isn't usable by the camera.

Bman

Guru
Jonny, I dont know if you have the same MUVI VEHO that I have, but that VOX switch is for voice activated recording....

If the unit picks up 65db (I think) of sound, it will record for 2-3 minutes. Then stop.

You want to swich VOX off and manually record with the push button switch near the LED.

Edit: Actually, I'm not entirely correct, this is what the manual says:

MUVI manual said:
7. To use sound activation mode move sound activation switch on right hand side muvi
to on and power switch on left hand side to on. When muvi recognizes sound of more
than 65 decibels it starts recording. If muvi recognizes no further sound greater than
65 decibel for 2 minutes it will save muvi files and enter standby mode. When in
standby if sound of greater than 65 decibels is recognized again the muvi will enter recording mode again.​

Armegatron

jonny jeez said:
1. It just turns off when running (after a few minutes and for no reason), so you loose confidence that it is ever recording when you "need it"

I have had the same / similar fault since buying it. When I use VOX it doesnt re activate on hearing something if its went to standby.

I just use it in normal mode instead and a fresh video is created at the end of every 30min chunk. I get just over 1hr 30mins before the battery gives up, so about 3 maybe 4 chunks of video.

I did contact Veho about it and they confirmed its faulty, but Im holding off exchanging it at Tesco as I quite like the fact that it restarts recording every 30mins when not on VOX, and I can live without VOX.

Armegatron

BentMikey said:
Hey Mike, any reason you re-uploaded the baby.tv video without comments? Were there too many rude ones on there?

I finally got around to contacting the company, and wanted to give them a "clean" link. Roger is the drivers line manager but is in the US at the moment so Im expecting a response around the 6th April. Once I have a response I'll put the original one back to public :biggrin:

Top Bottom