New Canyon Ultimate Cf Sl Colour Opinions?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e30fitz

Last edited:

bpsmith

Veteran
No experience, but those links are the same and only show a silver grey model.

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
You can choose the colour by the colour box tab. I personally would go for the black model, but then change out the saddle and bar tape for black too, at least that way you won't have dirty tape or have to clean it regularly. There's nothing worse than grubby bar tape. Or the silver model nd you're good to go from day one.

bpsmith

Veteran
Can't hover a mouse using my phone. Just noticed the colour option though and agree that the Black looks better.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Was very impressed when I saw the silver/cyan version in the flesh - very classy. Usually I'd go for black - you can't lose - whichever.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
All I know is that is one awesome looking machine

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
The choice appears to be black and grey or grey and black. Both look a bit boring to me.

I agree. Most of the Canyons look boring. Bit like Rose really.

Prices from both are competitive though.

Maybe they achieve this by not employing a designer with flair and by not having more than a couple of pots of different coloured paints in the painting shed ^_^.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
The choice appears to be black and grey or grey and black. Both look a bit boring to me.

Look carefully - not black and grey. It is actually a matt silver with cyan blue high lights.

I agree. Most of the Canyons look boring. Bit like Rose really.

Prices from both are competitive though.

Maybe they achieve this by not employing a designer with flair and by not having more than a couple of pots of different coloured paints in the painting shed ^_^.
Completely disagree with that statement. It's called good design, good taste.

Slioch

Guru
If you want credibility, there is only one possible colour for a road bike - black.

Also means you don't have to clean it so often.......... :okay:

OP
OP
E

e30fitz

Thanks for all the replies black seems to be most popular choice but was interested to hear the silver looks good in the flesh still undecided.

Top Bottom