New ContourHD 1080p / How's my cycling?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Canardly

Veteran
Excellent vid at high res. No puffing and panting how did you edit that out? :angry:

OP
OP
Femto

Femto

Excellent vid at high res. No puffing and panting how did you edit that out? :angry:

Thanks very much. That was at 720p. The camera will do full blown 1080p - as the model suggests but I only have the 2GB micro SDHC card that comes with it at the moment. I'll probably get a 16GB one sooner or later.
I did breathe a bit but when I set off at the start of the video, I'd literally just eaten Sunday dinner: French vegetable soup followed by Duck, new potatoes, cauliflower and fresh peas. Oh and then some strawberries with Greek yoghurt! Due to that, I didn't push very hard and I'm no rocket on the climbs anyway.

I thought about where I've put this post after I put it up here and maybe it would have been better in the "Beginners and Riding" section. Ah well, if it does belong there, a mod will probably kindly move it. It seems I cant move or delete my own posts. Not to worry. :-)

Are my choices of riding position okay for the situations throughout the video I wonder?

OP
OP
Femto

Femto

I didn't see much wrong but if you want a more definitive answer try posting it in the commuting section but be warned some folk just seem to criticise for the sake of criticising ;).

Okay, I think I will post it there too.
Yeah, I get that feeling sometime. It quite often comes down to an individual's personal experience as to how to react in different circumstances and sometimes remarks are intended as advice but could be construed as criticism only.
It'd be nice to know what others would do on the same route.
To be fair, that was a pretty quiet run. You should see it in Bradford city centre at half five! :B)

Top Bottom