New CycleChat Kit for 2012

Cubist

Still wavin'
Grammarist makes the following observation:
Spelled vs. spelt

In American English, spelt primarily refers to the hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe, and the verb spell makes spelled in its past-tense and past-participial forms. In varieties of English from outside the U.S., spelt and spelled both work as past-tense and past-participial forms of spell. They are interchangeable, and both are common. (snip)
British and Australian writers apparently make no distinction between spelled and spelt, using both as past participles and past-tense forms of spell.

Freedictionary.com helps us with mis.spelt
misspell
[ˌmɪsˈspɛl]
vb -spells, -spelling, -spelt, -spelled
to spell (a word or words) wrongly

Judderz

Done and paid :smile:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I haven't met you (yet) but from your posts on the forum and talk of weight loss I have never pictured you as an XS :tongue:

I've gone from an XL to a Small/XS in clothes - so, yes size-wise I am. Mentally I've still got the residual self-image of a middle-aged fat bloke :blush:

Having just had to re-do my wardrobe for the 2nd time as I've now got a 30" waist (was 38", then 34") it's about time that self-image re-adjusted.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Most definitely. That must have taken quite a bit of work (and will power!). :thumbsup:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
It also needs will power to keep the weight off.

I went for Large SS jersey as I've now got a few Large that fit me dead on. Plus a few old XL and two XXL from Decathlon which I need to get rid of.

At least they were only Aldi/Lidl and the cheap Decathlon tops :whistle:.

I hope I can now go for better quality jerseys in my new size.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Orders are going well but it would be great if we could get a few more before closing next Friday (so we can take advantage of the volume discount we'd planned for in the pricing).

We need around 30 more jersey orders so if you do fancy a CC jersey now's the time to get one! ;)

<hard sell over!> :laugh:

Top Bottom