New CycleChat Kit for 2012

D

Deleted member 20519

From a resident of Paisley, I can only think that means you are heading a long way south on your holidays this year. :giggle:

It was really warm today though! and then I woke up.

Dam missed out on a 2012 shirt,
will have to wait for a 2013 shirt.
As oders have to be in for the 20th and don't get paid till 31st

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Dam missed out on a 2012 shirt,
will have to wait for a 2013 shirt.
As oders have to be in for the 20th and don't get paid till 31st

Ping Shuan (Admin), I am sure he could work something out for you.

And.. you can also defer the paypal payment these days if I remember rightly. ie Paypal will pay Shaun but will not take money from you for 2 weeks.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Looser then usual Jon.
They are UK sizing rather then Italian tight fit.

size-guide.png

I know the sizing chart should remove all doubt but I am still nervous of getting something that flaps around like a bin bag or will be a tight squeeze for my 9yr old to get into?

I measure my chest at 40" so the above guide would suggest a medium or even, shock horror, a small! but at 6ft and 14 stone I doubt this can be possible?
My other cycle tops are a 20yr old team GT top that has a faded label indicating XXXL but fits like a glove (De Marchi/made in Italy :rolleyes:)
A Foska Crash Test Dummy top in XL. I ordered multiple sizes and the next size down was definitely too small while the XL could be snugger.
A BMC/Hincapie Stars + Stripes top that is XXL but a bit too big.

What would the combined wisdom of cyclechat say? Should I order Medium or take a chance and get the Small? (please don't say both!)

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I've ordered a large, I'm sure I can flog it at near face value if it's the wrong size.

Top Bottom