New CycleChat Kit for 2012

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
How small do these things come up...are they tighter than usual or looser. I'm trying to figure out If I need to "size up" or not.

Looser then usual Jon.
They are UK sizing rather then Italian tight fit.

size-guide.png

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
So you're probably "sizing down" - looking at that I'm an XS jersey and an S in shorts, rather than S & M as usual.

compo

Veteran
The largest size, 50", is still too small for me. I can only assume that big men are not catered for which is a pity because I see a fair few out on my rides.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
The largest size, 50", is still too small for me. I can only assume that big men are not catered for which is a pity because I see a fair few out on my rides.
It's all too common with cycle clothing manufacturing companies, used to be really bloody annoying, even now,in pro tour team kit I'm still xl, mental

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Coppers eh?

Oi! I'm a lecturer, not a copper. Just 'cos some of my students work in 'gentlemen's clubs' ... apparently: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....dancers-reveal-their-naked-ambition-1-4660992

D

Deleted member 20519

Thanks for sorting it all out , when are we likley to start seeing them in the post if i may be so bold to ask.

Shaun said:
Orders close 20th July, then I need to collate and submit it to the supplier and it will just depend on how busy they are. I'll post in the News forum when I have better idea of timings. :smile:

Top Bottom