New CycleChat Kit for 2012

Hi. I have looked on the page and i can not see where i can order the buffs. How did you order yours please.
I think the CC buffs come out a little later in the year if i recall.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Buffs will hopefully be done again later in the year - this order run is for jerseys, shorts and bibshorts. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Did you have any spare? I did email you when announced you had leftovers

Yes, sorry, I never got around to finding the spares as I've had a lot on in recent months and the spare buffs were at the bottom of the to-do list. ;)

I'll try and find them sometime this week (I think they're tucked away in the back of a cupboard somewhere).

lordloveaduck

Yes, sorry, I never got around to finding the spares as I've had a lot on in recent months and the spare buffs were at the bottom of the to-do list. ;)

I'll try and find them sometime this week (I think they're tucked away in the back of a cupboard somewhere).

You can have my soul if you PM me when you find them (i always liked you best) Please.

musa

Über Member

Yeah I had a feeling that were the case. No hard feelings

Top Bottom