New CycleChat Kit for 2012

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
No, I didn't mean to be unfriendly, it's just that if I were to create and market a design template for clothes in the way that CC Uk have, I would ensure that I knew enough about the product I was selling to spell it correctly!

lolol.....you don't remember 'freindly' then?

Reactions: 4F

Cubist

Still wavin'
It's been a long week, can someone put me out of my misery and explain the joke? :blush:

Cubist

Still wavin'
My spidey senses suggest it may be something to do with a previous version where the forum strapline was misspelt? Just a guess.....

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
My spidey senses suggest it may be something to do with a previous version where the forum strapline was misspelt? Just a guess.....

You are not wrong, the very first batch had a typo with the word "freindly" despite the approved draft being spelt correctly. As a result they re-printed the whole order again yet still tried to cash in on their mistake by selling the incorrect ones for 1/2 price.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
The 'n' was missing so they became known as the "friedly" jerseys ... :laugh:

The long sleeve jerseys are the same material as the short so not a "winter" version just a longer sleeve and there will be gents and ladies versions available (I'll post a size guide on the order page).

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
ive got monies burning a hole in my pocket! give me prices (and an order form) before it gets spend on something i actually need rather than want!! lol

postman

Legendary Member
Thats lovely,but this time i am saying no.Only because i have decided not to buy any cycle clothing with white on it.Marks and stains too easy.But well done.

Top Bottom