New cycling app - feedback needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

anyis

Hi Everyone!

We are looking for feedback! We are a group of cycling enthusiasts and we are building a cycling app called Paxira. We just released an early version of the app with one of the app’s core features - cycling tracking. We would like to get some feedback on the app and see what we should improve.

If you have an Android phone, we invite you to download the app and test it out.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=life.paxira.app

Any feedback and suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

We are not on iOS yet, but we will be working on that soon.

Strange name, sounds like a turkey stuffing mix

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Is it just me having not drunk enough coffee this morning but what does it actually do? Does it just track where you've been, or is it a sat nav, or something like Strava?
#colourmeconfused

Reactions: mjr

Nibor

Bewildered
Just googled it

Next Gen Cycling Tracker
If you ride your bike for fitness, commuting or professionally, Paxira is an activity tracker for cycling with many social and game like aspects as well as detailed tracking to get more from your rides and improve your fitness level. TRACK YOUR RIDE ▪ Track your ride on the map via Google Maps and GPS ▪ Indicate statistics such as duration, distance, pace, calories and elevation changes ▪ See your speed and elevation data in charts ▪ All activities are saved on the cloud BE SOCIAL ▪ Follow and be followed, keep up with your friends ▪ Send messages to other cyclists ▪ Join or create events to share fun KEEP MOTIVATED ▪ Earn achievements by doing activities ▪ Create or join teams WEATHER FORECAST ▪ Keep up with real time weather forecast in every detail ▪ Check upcoming forecast for the next days We are calling Paxira the "Next Gen Activity Tracker" because we are mainly focusing on keeping your motivation in different ways to support you on your fitness goals while making it fun! Join us, be a part of our community! Enjoy your cycle.

I think I will stick with Garmin connect and Strava.

Drago

Legendary Member
No Windows app?

Top Bottom