New disc wheelset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Solecyclist

Hi there im wondering if anyone can give me any advice. I need a new wheelset for my 2016 Canyon fitness bike. It came with Mavic basic disc wheelset but im afraid they are shot. The requirement for the replacement are the wheels must be Quick release as the bile hasnt got thru axles. I dont want to spend a fortune but want a reasonable replacement.... Any advice is most welcome. Thanks ps the wheels are 700 size

Heigue'r

Veteran
Depends on your budget I guess....If I was looking for a replacement set of disc wheels,Id probably go for campagnolo zondas.

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
Where abouts are you @Solecyclist ? I have a brand new unused Hunt 4 Seasons Gravel Disc wheelset with qr hubs, skewers etc. I‘m based near Swindon, Wiltshire. I’ve got them up for £250 but would be happy to do a deal for a fellow Cyclechatter!

OP
OP
S

Solecyclist

Hi there im wondering if anyone can give me any advice. I need a new wheelset for my 2016 Canyon fitness bike. It came with Mavic basic disc wheelset but im afraid they are shot. The requirement for the replacement are the wheels must be Quick release as the bile hasnt got thru axles. I dont want to spend a fortune but want a reasonable replacement.... Any advice is most welcome. Thanks ps the wheels are 700 size
Hi there thanks for the offer but ive just ordered a new pair on line👍

Top Bottom