New doper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

2 Italians, 2 Spaniards, a Russian and a Slovenian.

Pellizotti just been withdrawn from a press conference to be given by Liquigas...so he'll be one of the Italians! I'll need to change my Fantasy Team if it is!

Skip Madness

I'll go for the Slovenian to be Tadej Valjavec. I hope the Russian isn't the most obvious one, but I wouldn't be surprised after the Humanplasma business last year.

Please let one of the Spaniards be Valverde!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Skip Madness said:

Unfortunately that would be too good to be true - I expect he's being extra careful with the masking agents and microdosing at the moment.

redddraggon

Blondie
Skip Madness said:
I hope the Russian isn't the most obvious one, but I wouldn't be surprised after the Humanplasma business last year.

Well Menchov wouldn't be a great loss to the sport, the only real excitement he adds to the sport, is wondering when he's going to crash.

Skip Madness said:

Gazzetta added that this rider's passport problems refer to the 2009 Tour de France.

Valverde didn't ride the TdF last year

Skip Madness

Skip Madness said:
I'll go for the Slovenian to be Tadej Valjavec.
Bingo!
Marca said:
In the coming hours it is expected that four other names will be brought to light and charged with the same offence. One of them is the Slovenian Tadej Valjavec of Ag2r, who also rode well in last year's Giro d'Italia.

Top Bottom