New "face" to the forums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gains

Hi guys and girls - been great fun/trauma reading some of the various boards so thought id join up and so, as the title says im new to the forum and just saying hi here to start with!

Im from Stevenage in Herts and planning to start commuting to work (10m each way) at the start of May potentially. Been interesting re-learning how to ride after years off the sadle so taking the time to build up the technique and stamina to do it! Think i may have buckled a wheel already on the lovely pot holes the winter has left us but its not fallen off or folded in half yet so its all good!!:smile:

So im sure ill see you guys about on other boards but hi from me anyway! :angry:

Gains

£Josh D

hey, yes potholes are a downer :smile:

Gains said:
planning to start commuting to work (10m each way) at the start of May potentially. Gains

Welcome to CC. I always say 10 miles is a good commuting distance. Easy to work out your weekly mileage for one!!. Same distance I do and I find it's far enough to do some good but not so far that you find excuses not to do it!!!

We should be getting more favourable weather by May so a good time to get into a habit of commuting. Then when winter comes you'll be addicted and you won't be put off by the weather. [no pressure!!!!]

Top Bottom