New family transport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Thought i would post a picture of me test riding our first child buggy plus you can put the ugly mug to the name all in one ! It has been bought along with my new Boardman through the C2W scheme to lug the two youngest around on trails ( not to sure about road riding and distance) My six year old can ride her bike along although she did get a sneaky ride in the buggy !

DSCN4038.jpg

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
You know you've committed the ultimate crime now skud! …Every time the bike comes out, the kid’s will be giving you the beady eye tohitch the trailer up!

Enjoy mate I’m sure the kids are going to love it

I have one on order for my two granddaughters, butthey’re going to tow me, they just don’t know it yet  :biggrin:

Norm

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Tell me about it ! I un-packed it and straight away they were in it like rats up a drain pipe !!! Just aswell i have this now because our car has decided to make some nasty noises....typical !

You know you've committed the ultimate crime now skud! …Every time the bike comes out, the kid’s will be giving you the beady eye tohitch the trailer up!

Enjoy mate I’m sure the kids are going to love it

I have one on order for my two granddaughters, butthey’re going to tow me, they just don’t know it yet :biggrin:

Norm

We used to have a Pashley U+2 trailer bike and our nieces and nephews use to love the fact that they could power the combo with no input from me!

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Looking forward to getting out now but as most of you can see outside the school holiday weather has started ! rain,rain,rain ! Once it's moving it feels like there is nothing attached but don't tell my poor pregnant better half as she was eyeing it up yesterday along with the kids :biggrin:

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
mmm, i would suggest you install something between your rear tyre and your child's face, even if it is just a full length mudguard :ohmy:

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Looks great Skud ... im sure the kids will love being chauffered around in the trailer by Dad

I'm quite tempted to get one to take my Granchildren out on the bike

Simon
Go for it ! It attaches so easily to the bike and it rides well even with a full load of terror's !

Top Bottom