New forum: Cycling Clubs

Shaun

Founder
I've added a new forum for you fine ladies and gents to promote your cycling clubs. You'll find it in the Rides category.

At the same time I've moved all the download threads to the Road Rides forum as the downloads forum wasn't really being used for new posts/uploads.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
excellent! (if you'll forgive the brown-nosing...)

lukesdad

Is this only for official clubs Shaun, or can mine and Richs' beer and wine club be included ? ( only consumed while cycling of course ) ^_^

Reactions: 4F
OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
It's for formal and informal clubs - if a couple of you get together every Tuesday in the supermarket car park for a quick 20 round the local ring road - and you're looking for others to join you, post a club thread to tell people about it. :thumbsup:

Equally if you've been going 100 years, have custom jerseys and other kit, and organise 100 rides a year - post a thread to tell everyone about it. ^_^

Oh, and I'm in the process of adding area prefixes to the Road Rides, CC & Informal and Club forums so you can prefix your posts with the area your ride is covering or club is in (I'll hopefully get the list completed this weekend ;) ).

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Oh, and another cool thing about the prefixes - if you want to see all clubs/rides in a particular area - just click on the prefix and it will show only threads with those prefixes!! :thumbsup:

lukesdad

Oooh I can't wait ! The prefixes do sound cool, hopefully might bump up the smaller informal rides a bit.

Top Bottom