New Forum - looking for friendly admin. members and writers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fredski111

Hi there, i am launching a new bicycle shop in about 4 weeks selling custom designed, commuter inspired bicycles, and within the site there is a forum and a blog.
I am looking for a handful of friendly and enthusiastic cyclists who would like to join the forum while the site is still in the final stages of development and help get it kick started. Perhaps you can also then give me some feedback as to what you think is missing and what needs to be added!
If you are interested, please post your email address here.

Very many thanks. Fred :biggrin:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
No need for multiple posts of the same topic, thanks!

Alcdrew

Fredski111 said:
If you are interested, please post your email address here.

Very many thanks. Fred :biggrin:

How many people do you expect to post their emails on an open forum? I would at least hope not many, unless they are the sort of people that like spam that is.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I can barely keep up with this forum!! Let alone a new one! I've already let my participation in Dexy's Midnight Runners forums slip! If you put the forum address up, I'll pop in and make a smutty comment or two from time to time, if that helps? Good luck with the bike shop... any special offers for opening day?

bonj2

I'll be an admin! ;) Can I have banning rights?

Dave5N

Über Member
Given that you haven't said where this shop is, I assume it's London?

Everyone elsewhere is aware of everywhere else.

I'd love to be a mod: I'm sooooo jealous of Rythym Thief and his lack of courage, but...

no ta.

OP
OP
F

Fredski111

Hi and thanks to everyone for writing. I appreciate your time, but don't worry - i won't be bothering anyone. I'm not sure anyone was particularly keen.

walker

do you have any links Fred? it might be worth allowing us to peruse said site and give comments on whats going on and how things could change to help your store

Top Bottom